By using the Website you consent to the collection/retention and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect from you
We collect information about you and providing such information is strictly voluntary:
- when you provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc) by registering with us or submitting an enquiry via the Website;
- when you respond to surveys which we ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- from your usage of the Website and any other information you post on the Website, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our Website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Website. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Use of your information
We use your information:
- for internal record keeping
- to enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the Website;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We also use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Website, and to help us make our Website more useful to visitors. From time to time your personal information may be transferred to other Bonanza Educare Sdn Bhd entities worldwide or to 3rd party agents or representatives for the purposes of system maintenance
Use of Text and Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our Website, please send your request to email@example.com
This Website is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities, and to comply with general guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the Website more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
IP addresses and cookies
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
Sending us an Email
You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programmes that may be of interest. We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any parties outside Bonanza Educare. If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.
*Kinder Labz is a member of Bonanza Educare Sdn Bhd (106160-H), a group with registered address at 2 Jalan Sri Klebang A/12, Bandar Baru Sri Klebang, 31200 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.